Penis Pumps are offered at the Erectile Dysfunction Center of Nashville (located in Franklin, TN). The Erectile Dysfunction Center of Nashville is a best in class erectile dysfunction (ED) treatment center in Nashville, TN. Our board certified erectile dysfunction specialist doctor is an expert at evaluating and treating erectile dysfunction with new, state-of-the-art techniques and technology including penis pumps. For many patients seeking options for a stronger longer-lasting erection (or to obtain an erection) without surgery a penis pump might be the answer. It’s a fast, discrete, and easy to use device that offers results.
- Free consultations
- A penis pump might be used in conjunction with prescription ED medications and/ or other treatments such as P-Shot or Acoustic Shockwave Therapy
- All ED treatment plans are tailored to the individual
- The correct penis pump is a low cost treatment option that can give you results without surgery
The penis pump that is offered at Erectile Dysfunction Center of Nashville is an easy to use plastic tube that easily and painlessly fits over the penis. It uses gentle vacuum suction to help bring blood flow to the penis to successfully achieve an erection. This ED device is sometimes called a vacuum pump or a vacuum erection device.
- At Erectile Dysfunction Center of Nashville our leading erectile dysfunction specialist doctor prescribes the penis pump for discrete at home use.
Penis pumps can be one of the best erectile dysfunction treatments for several reasons:
- Penis pumps are extremely effective
- No risk option for erectile dysfunction
- High success rates
- Low cost treatment option for erectile dysfunction
- Noninvasive treatment for ED
- Penis pumps can be used in conjunction with other treatments
- One of the best options to regain erectile function after certain procedures. For example, using a penis pump might help restore your ability to get a natural erection after prostate surgery or radiation therapy for prostate cancer.
How does it work?
After the doctor determines that you are a candidate for the penis pump our erectile dysfunction specialist will give you in-depth instructions on using your device. It’s simple and easy to use! A penis pump is a vacuum device that brings blood into the penis which creates a strong hard erection. The device has 3 parts: a plastic cylinder, a pump, and a ring like band. The plastic cylinder is placed over the penis and held against the skin. The pump draws air out of the cylinder, while the ring like band placed around the base of the penis keeps the blood in the penis to maintain the erection. Once you get an erection, you may remove the cylinder and pump.
What you can expect.
A few simple steps to using your penis pump device:
- Place the plastic tube over your penis
- Use a hand pump or electric pump attached to the tube to create a vacuum inside the tube and pull blood into the penis
- Once you have an erection, slip a rubber constriction ring around the base of your penis. This helps you maintain the erection by keeping blood inside the penis
- Remove the vacuum device and enjoy a long lasting erection
A complimentary consultation at the Erectile Dysfunction Center of Nashville in Franklin, Tennessee with our best in class erectile dysfunction specialists will help you understand which treatment is right for you. The sooner you are assessed by our best in class team, the sooner that you can see results!
The Erectile Dysfunction Center of Nashville located in Franklin, TN specializes in taking exceptional care of each patient. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients comes with the responsibility and dedication of the best in class board certified doctor and our top-notch staff to adhere to the utmost standards of excellence in patient care and final outcome.
Are you suffering from erectile dysfunction? Erectile Dysfunction Center of Nashville can help you! Setting up a private ED consultation with our erectile dysfunction specialist doctor is the first step in correcting your erectile dysfunction. At Erectile Dysfunction Center of Nashville, we offer discreet in person or virtual consultations to assess and effectively treat erectile dysfunction.
1909 Mallory Lane, Suite 302C
Franklin, TN 37067