The Erectile Dysfunction Center of Nashville offers prescription medication for erectile dysfunction (ED). Many men will have a good chance of prescription ED drugs working. Prescription ED medication works by increasing blood flow to the penis and enabling an erection when aroused. There are many differences in erectile dysfunction prescription drugs and our best in class doctors are specialists at finding the right ED prescription medication that will work for you.
It’s reported that 50% of men between ages 40 to 70 years old have a varying degree of erectile dysfunction (ED). However, only 1 in 10 men report a complete inability to have erections. Taking an ED drug is proven to produce an erection sufficient to initiate intercourse in about 70% of healthy men.
- The Erectile Dysfunction Center of Nashville offers free consultations.
- All ED medical prescriptions are customized for you.
- Sometimes prescription ED medication may be prescribed in conjunction with acoustic shockwave therapy, a penis pump, or P-Shot treatments / The Priapus Shot.
The most commonly prescribed medication for ED includes Sildenafil (Viagra ®), Vardenafil (Levitra®, Staxyn®), Tadalafil (Cialis®), and Avanafil (Stendra ®). All of these prescriptions are oral medications that aim to reverse erectile dysfunction.
- All prescription ED prescription medications work in a very similar way – they improve blood supply to the penis.
- These prescriptions combined with sexual stimulation aim to produce an erection sufficient to initiate and complete intercourse.
Symptoms of ED that prescription medication aims to treat include:
- The inability to achieve an erection.
- The inability to sustain an erection.
- You can get an erection but can’t keep it.
- You can become somewhat erect, but not enough to begin or complete sexual intercourse.
- You can’t get an erection whatsoever.
- You can get an erection sometimes, but sometimes you can’t.
A complimentary consultation at the Erectile Dysfunction Center of Nashville in Franklin, Tennessee with our top rated erectile dysfunction specialists will help you understand which treatment is right for you. The sooner you are assessed by our best in class team, the sooner that you can see results!
The Erectile Dysfunction Center of Nashville located in Franklin, TN specializes in taking exceptional care of each patient. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients come with the responsibility and dedication of the best in class board certified doctor and our top-notch staff to adhere to the utmost standards of excellence in patient care and final outcome.
Are you suffering from erectile dysfunction? Erectile Dysfunction Center of Nashville can help you! Setting up a private ED consultation with our erectile dysfunction specialist doctor in Nashville is the first step in correcting your erectile dysfunction. At Erectile Dysfunction Center of Nashville, we offer discreet in person or virtual consultations to assess and effectively treat ED.
Erectile Dysfunction Center of Nashville
1909 Mallory Lane, Suite 302C
Franklin, TN 37067